eBlueBook Help Page
Forward paging is done by clicking anywhere on the display.
Reverse paging can be done via your browser's "back" button.
The Navigation bar at the top of each page permits quick jumps to:
- Table of contents - An active TOC resembling the original
in the Blue Book with links to each listed page.
- Biographies - An index to the families included in the
Biographies chapter with links to each page.
- Cemeteries - A list of cemeteries and headstones with links
to each section.
- Help - A quick jump to this page.
Installing the eBlueBook CD version to your hard-drive
- Using a file explorer, copy the folder eBlueBook/eBlueBook to anywhere on your hard-drive. Preferably to "My Documents".
- Open the eBlueBook folder and find "index.html".
- Right-click and select "Copy".
- Return to your desktop display.
- Right-click anywhere and select "Paste Shortcut".