DL&W Delaware, New Jersey Station
HO Scale Craftsman Laser Cut Kit.
- Laser cut and scribed Northeastern Scale Lumber Company basswood sides, sheets, dimensional lumber and base.
- Laser cut Northeastern Scale Lumber Company birch micro-plywood doors, windows, trim, millwork and siding overlays.
- Spin cast metal chimneys, laser cut peal and stick shingles, laser cut window glazing. Copper tape flashing included.
- Laser cut heavy cardstock sub roof pre-scored with correct roof pitch change break lines.
- Can be built with or without dormers to allow the model to be more easily customized to better represent similar "Queen Anne" style stations along the DL&W including on the mainline, S&U and Bloomburg Branch and other railroads.
- Includes a 24 page illustrated color manual with step-by-step instructions and construction, painting and weathering tips.
- Can be built with or without included cellar stairwell and entrance.
- Approximate 6½ x 11 inch footprint.
Click on the thumbnail images below for larger views. Pre-Production model shown.
The price is $50.00 for members and $75.00 for nonmembers, plus $13.00 shipping and handling for each kit.
Although the kit is not particularly difficult to build for someone of intermediate modeling skills, this kit is not recommended for modelers with little or no experience assembling laser cut kits.
Please Note: Member pricing is available only to current members and you must include your member number in the space provided on the form.
Download the pdf order form and mail the completed form with payment to the address indicated on the form.